Friday, June 17, 2011

Stay Fresh :)

The world is constantly changing with time. Lifestyles change with almost each year or each decade. I'm a product of the 80's :) Depending who you are, I might be old, or young or too young but for me personally, I feel good ;)

I didn't spend too much time in the 80's but I know it is far different than how it is now. It is far different now then how it was when I was growing up in the 90's. There weren't many crazy shows that was "unsafe" for kids to watch. Lyrics weren't explicit as they are now. The media was pretty "mild" with things they shared. Everything has changed.

Change is contant-- "that's just the way it is, things will never be the same". Times are different. We never stand still. Our minds change, our thoughts change, our lives change. Lifestyles change all the time. We change.

One thing I'm truly grateful for is that despite the changes in the world, I am still a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. My identity will never change. He never changes. His standards will never change. They will always be high which is why I'm glad that I don't have to conform to the ways of the world to know who I am and what I can become.

The world's opinion and judgement cannot change the fact that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. There will always be change, but one truth I know stands true no matter what is God is my Father, Christ is my Savior and living the gospel of Jesus Christ will bring true joy in my life no matter what the world offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment